Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pretty Eyelashes

Hello everyone,
so LONG didn't catch up with you guys here..
Ah if you're facebook friend or my followers on Instagram,
some of you would know that I've LOST my iPhone AGAIN about a week ago. :(
Oh really my bad luck!!

Okay so today I'm going to give some review about eyelashes, I mean fake lashes.
A week ago I've got a package I mean some endorses stuffs from madame_lashes (find them on instagram), they sell a lot of  eyelashes, their best seller is ELISE. Thankyou so much for sending  me this beautiful lashes!!

Not too much with the talking part,
here's the pictures!




 ELISE #17
ELISE #6448
 ELISE PREMIUM COLLECTION #827
 ELISE PREMIUM COLLECTION #832
 ELISE PREMIUM COLLECTION #812
ELISE PREMIUM COLLECTION #830


My fave is 832, oh 830 also, it's so THICK and so comfy!
You know that I love thick lashes, and if you are interested to buy some lashes with affordable price GO to her instagram page: @madame_lashes @madame_lashes @madame_lashes.

And not to forget, here's some full-face picture while using this beautiful lashes ;)
Some selfie won't hurt anybody right *teehee*
And again all pictures taken with NO FILTER, just to let you know.








And to those who wants to endorse their stuffs to be promoted by me, please kindly contact me by:
E-MAIL : lil_feibing@yahoo.com
LINE : lia_octaviani
INSTAGRAM : lia_octaviani
FACEBOOK : Lia Octaviani Jayapranata

Till the next post guys! ;)




                                                                                    xoxo,
                                                                                            Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment